- Perform pre-operational checks on golf carts, forklifts, air compressors and a variety of shop equipment
- Perform vehicle oil changes
- Clean and perform routine inspections and adjustments on machinery
- Examine mechanical equipment and identify reason for malfunction Research replacement parts
- Disassemble equipment and repair or replace defective parts
- Performs general facility maintenance tasks such as: mounting bulletin boards, dry erase boards, and minor repairs to doors, windows, walls, sinks and commodes using hand and power tools
- Performs other duties as assigned Keep maintenance records.Arrive at the designated work site at the assigned time and end the shift as directed by the schedule and your supervisor.
- Personnel are accountable for completion of daily work assignments.
- Keep your work area clean and safe at all times, especially at the end of the shift.
- Understand relevant work processes, operation of equipment, and complete tasks proficiently.
- Work shifts and overtime as assigned.
- Carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Deal with unexpected events related to your assigned task in a professional manner.
- High school graduate or equivalent (GED), or vocational training in engine and machinery repair.
- One (1) year of automobile mechanic or similar experience.
- Must be able to pass a 10 year background check