- Operate one or more CNC/Manual machines per work order documentation
- Identify/segregate any non-conforming hardware utilizing the non-conformance reporting system.
- Perform necessary tool changes as required.
- Gauge parts to drawing/work order specifications.
- Make necessary machine offsets and other adjustments as required.
- Perform machining setups based on work order package specifications.
- Perform 1st piece inspections.
- Troubleshoot and resolve machining issues.
- Initiate or modify CNC programs as required to satisfy specific part requirements.
- Must be a US Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Electrical experince preferred
- Requires a high school diploma or GED
- Minimum 2 years of related CNC experience