- Implements organizational policies and goals.
- Measures performance to budget and supports the management in budget analysis and adherence.
- Assists in production control projects.
- Manages work pack in accordance with production control plan.
- Plans overtime and schedules resources as required.
- Interfaces with management to revise project and facility objectives.
- Understands and works within the union contract requirements.
- Must abide by and enforce all organizational policies and procedures.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Two (2) years of trade experience Painter Blaster.
- 5 years Supervisory Experience in a manufacturing or shipbuilding environment.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Experience with computer systems such as EVMS, Baan, or a Time and Attendance systems.
- Must have strong Microsoft Office Suites computer skills.
- Must have strong organizational and time management skills.
- Must have the ability to maintain a professional demeanor.
- Must have effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Must have ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check.