Greer, South Carolina
- Determine the method(s) and process(es) needed to measure part conformance, according to the allowed dimensional tolerances and normal gaging practices.
- Inspect or perform sorts/reworks on non-conforming and/or suspect material, using measuring and gaging tools and visual techniques in determining conformance to engineering specifications.
- Document and report non-conformances to specifications using computerized quality documentation system and/or controlled paperwork.
- Contain non-conforming parts and materials, sorting and reworking non-conforming parts and material when necessary.
- Complete other duties and/or responsibilities as assigned.
- Ability to create/read work instructions
- Comprehension-level knowledge and ability to interpret engineering drawings and specifications.
- Comprehension-level knowledge and understanding of inspection techniques, and the selection and manipulation of measuring tools, equipment (including pallet jack and hoist) and gages.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality systems and inspection methods.
- Demonstrated multitasking ability, and work effectively without direct supervision.
- Operating level proficiency in using MS Office Suite and web-based application programs.
- Demonstrated ability in reprioritizing projects and assigned tasks.
- Identify, analyze, and remedy quality problems relating to effective line job functions.
- Demonstrated ability in written and verbal communication.
- Perform visual inspection of painted surfaces, surfaces, surface defects, cleanliness and packaging.
- Able to unpack and repackage material safely and as instructed.
- Record Keeping.