Bayou La Batre, Alabama
- Read and interpret blue prints/sketches and install all piping systems aboard ship.
- Perform shop prefab on piping systems using sketches/templates developed from blue prints and ship check.
- Ability to prep piping for welding using grinders or beveling machines and know/understand different types of bevels. Fit/install backing rings, E.B. rings.
- Knowledge of various types of pipe and fitting materials and the proper material application in regards to piping system requirements.
- Ability to hydrostatic test piping systems using approved hydro procedures.
- Knowledge of P-1 and Level I piping systems.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Ship Fitter in a shipyard