Bayou La Batre, Alabama
- Knowledge of welding techniques (oxygen-acetylene, electric arc, and TIG) tools and equipment
- Knowledge of and ability to use hand tools and instruments associated with the trade
- Comprehend blueprints, sketches, and templates
- Combo welding experience (tig, mig and stick) – 2g, 4g, and 6g positions
- Must have experience welding multiple types of pipe including but not limited to carbon steel, stainless, and chrome
- Have the ability to weld pipe and plate including butts, sockets, and backing rings.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working as a Ship Fitter in a shipyard