- Employee will be responsible for repairing concrete areas in an industrial setting-
- Demolition of damaged concrete structures-
- Mixing and pouring concrete as well as a variety of coatings-
- Building concrete forms (form carpentry) and placing steel rods to reinforce framing or foundations.
- Minimum of 1 year as a concrete laborer in an industrial setting.
- Minimum of 6 months working with various concrete coatings.
- Must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be able to pass a background check.
- Must be able to pass drug screen and breath alcohol test.
- Must be able to safely lift up to 50 lbs unassisted.
- Must have a basic safety card or be able/willing to obtain.
- Must have a valid TWIC card.
- Monday – Friday (weekend work may be required depending on demand)- 6:30 AM – 6:00 PM (extended hours may be required at times)