- Cleaner of site as needed , assist in prep for trades
- Must understand the proper use of a fire extinguisher and safety protocols
- Helpers to the trades are also needed
- Will demonstrate knowledge of use of powertools
- Must pass background check to be eligible to work on military bases.
- Minimum of 1+ years marine, industrial or recent military experience performing comparable job duties.
- Work involves lifting and carrying of objects weighing up to 50 pounds or more, standing for long periods, bending, stooping, twisting, kneeling, crawling, climbing, and reaching.
- OSHA 10 Maritime
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work all shifts or weekends as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED required
Job Type: Long-Term Contract
- Marine: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Labor in a shipyard: 1 year (Preferred)
Certifications (if you do not have in hand, we will train you in):
- OSHA 10 maritime