- Efficiently track all daily and weekly production progress for Earned Value Management System (EVMS) regulations.
- Update and compile all department metrics. •Record and maintain department processes and corresponding documentation.
- Ensure the schedule is updated and turned in on time to department leadership. •Produce weekly metrics based on production progress.
- Create weekly CPI reports for Managers and Foremen. •Assist project and engineering teams with metrics development and tracking.
- Analyze Empower data to accurately evaluate EVMS metrics in relation to the execution delivery order and project budgets.
- Research and resolve discrepancies in mischarges and Actuals with No Status received quickly and accurately.
- Create material requisitions. Coordinate ongoing fit-out of facility and facility maintenance including serving as main point of contact for corresponding subcontractors.
- Maintain planning letter records and documents for all vessels during availabilities.
- Develop and maintain structured data files for assigned vessels during availability.
- Develop and maintain Rough Order of Magnitude (ROM) files and balance sheet for all vessels during availability.
- Assist in orienting newly placed employees with facility and systems used.
- Share systems operation expertise with others in department as needed/requested.
- ble to develop and maintain Microsoft Project schedules as requested.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS/ KNOWLEDGE/ EXPERIENCE
- Five (5) years related experience. Shipbuilding industry experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field preferred.
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Strong computer proficiency and technical aptitude.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with the following systems preferred:
- production schedule systems, Primavera
- PDF Writer
- Basic knowledge and understanding of EVMS and performance measurement techniques preferred.
- Must be able to follow directions and work with limited supervision.
- Must be willing to develop other team member’s systems skills.
- Good organization skills with the ability to prioritize tasks. Process oriented, customer service driven, problem solver, self starter, team player who is energized in a changing, fast-paced environment.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Must be DBIDs Eligible