- Performs a variety of general manual labor tasks, including but not limited to: lifting and moving materials; loading and unloading vehicles and other activities in a helping or assisting mode.
- Must be familiar with: cable removal, cable installation, MCT's (multi-cable transits), lagging and painting.
- Must have experience using basic hand tools such as sawsalls, drills, grinders, etc.
- Candidates are required to have personal tools such as: 9/16 inch wrenches, 7/16 inch wrench, 8 inch crescent wrench, tin snips, needle nose pliers, channel locks, screw drivers, gloves, etc.
- Must be able to perform other tasking under direction of supervisor.
- Transports materials, tools, and equipment to and within work sites as required.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years of related experience.
- Ability to perform general maintenance tasks.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to obtain DBIDS badge for access to Naval Bases and Facilities.
- Must be a US Citizen.